Request a Transcript
An official record (transcript) of a student's academic work at JAVĿ¼ is retained permanently by the Registrar's Office.
JAVĿ¼ has authorized to provide a transcript online ordering service. Transcripts may be sent electronically as a PDF through a secure URL. Paper transcripts are also ordered online and will be mailed to the designated recipient or held for student pick-up in the Registrar’s Office, Kearney 201.
You may order a transcript through (login required).
- Click on Student Services > Student Records > Order your SJF Transcript.
- Current semester grades will be on your transcript approximately one week after the examination period ends.
- Current semester degrees will be on your transcript approximately four weeks after the examination period ends.
- A transcript order can be placed now and you can select either hold for grades or hold for posting of degree.
Alumni and Former Students
Log into the secure site to complete your order.
Your order can be authorized by providing an electronic signature through the link that Parchment will provide at the end of this ordering process.
Application Service Transcript Requests
JAVĿ¼ is an approved institution for students to request their transcript be sent for various application services (AMCAS, LSAC, PHARMCAS, NYSED, etc.) A selection box will populate with all available choices.
Additional Transcript Ordering Information
- Attachments to be included can be uploaded when you place your transcript order.
- Although coursework is separated by level, we do not send partial transcripts.
- You will receive automatic notifications when your electronic transcripts are sent, received, and opened.
- If you have a problem requesting your transcript, please contact
- You may within your Parchment account.
Cost of Transcripts:
- Electronic delivery- No fee
- U.S. Mail - $4
- Hold for pick up- $5
The Registrar’s Office does not provide unofficial transcripts. Current students can view and print their academic record in